Monday, March 14, 2011

Blue Plate Special Coming Right Up


Jessica has annonced the release of the Blue Plate Special sewing pattern on her blog Sweetie Pie Bakery
so I am now free to share what I have been working on with you guys.  I just love working with felt!  So much fun.  I also love how much my little man loves playing with all the things I make him.  We have already had a dinner party with his new play food.

First up is a burger with all the fixings - cheese, lettuce, pickles & a tomato.
I made the burger with a textured felt that gave it a cool grilled look.  For the bun top, I added seed beads instead of french knots.
 Then we have piping hot tomato soup with a few fishy crackers. Ran chose purple for his soup bowl.
A couple of grilled cheese sandwich and some yummy steak fries 

and finally spaghetti with meatballs and garlic bread.

Post a Comment