Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Week #9 - Use up Some Scraps

Week#9
Challenge: Sew Something Using Scraps
Project: Play Food

Fabric scraps abound in my house.  Particularly felt scraps.  I just can't seem to throw anything fabric away.
This week I am going to be pattern testing for Sweetie Pie Bakery.  Felt play food is a wonderful way to use up all those felt scraps!  I have tested a pattern for her in the past and had a wonderful time.
Sweetie Pie Bakery
Jessica Peck has designed some of the most wonderful play foods ever!  I am linking the photos to her Etsy site where you can buy these awesome patterns.
  Felt Rock Candy Play Food Pattern PDF Pattern
DIY Breakfast in Bed Felt Food Pattern PDF

Last year I made her birthday cake project for Ran's birthday.

Last year I tested her cookbook baking set pattern.
NEW PATTERN  Felt Cookbook and Baking Set PDF ebook  (Cookbook, Printable Recipe Pages, Canisters, Treats, Measuring Cups) 
When the final pattern that I am now testing is released I will post pictures.
Post a Comment