Saturday, June 4, 2011

I Want My Washing Machine Back!!!!!

Three weeks ago I made the mistake of trying to wash a rug in my washer. 
At first they thought it was a simple fix of cleaning out the drain line.
 I guess it was like the straw that broke the camels back, because it turns out I killed the drain motor on the poor thing.  I am sure that it was already pretty gunked up from all the fabric I have washed, all the sweaters I have felted and 7 years of family laundry.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE this washer.  My mom bought it for me when back when we found out I was pregnant with Ran (almost 7 years ago) and it has served us well since then.

Unfortunately, after three weeks with no washer the dirty laundry is REALLY starting to pile up.  I have made a few trips to my parents house to use there washer, but that hasn't helped much with the build up.  Once we get the thing fixed, I will probably have to spend a week solid doing laundry to get caught up.



Post a Comment