Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Just a bit of a crafty block

I must admit that I have been in a total crafty block for the past 2 weeks. 
I returned from beautiful sunny Santa Fe, NM back on June 19th. 
Since then, the only time I have sat at my machine was to do a super quick mend job on a single item of hubby's clothing - I still have a nice pile left to fix.

I do have a few finished projects to post about. 
The first was my new bag that I finished before my trip - My new favorite bag!
Second, while in Santa Fe I took along a new hand sewing project to work on in the evenings.  I decided to give English paper piecing a try.  I am working on the very beginning of a hexagon quilt using a tutorial I found on The Sometimes Crafter.

More details on these projects, along with other things to follow in future postings.
Post a Comment