Saturday, July 16, 2011

Week 28 - Monkeys for the Birthday Monkey


Last week's project has actually been done for over a week, but I had to wait to post till the package arrived in Colorado for the birthday girl.

July 15th was dear little Lily's 1st birthday!

In honor of her birthday I made her some monkey things.

Using McCall's pattern 6058 I made her a reversible dress and panties.  The monkeys with cupcakes fabric from Debbie Mumm was perfect!
Side A

Side B
Using the Scrappy Sun Hat pattern from Jessica at Running With Scissors I made a matching sun hat.

With removable flower
complete with covered elastic
A last, but not least, I made her a first birthday bib.  I used a pattern I bought from Gergeex on Etsy.
I found the perfect ribbon at Michael's!

Happy First Birthday Lily!

Post a Comment