Friday, August 30, 2013

MIA

Ugh, I have been missing from here from way to long. 
I think it is about time to make a blogish come back.
Things have been moving along in the M household. 
Ran is headed into 3rd grade next week.

Marcus has kept busy with his painting business.

I celebrated my 18th year working at the US Army Corps of Engineers this summer.
I spent a large portion of last year in a cast after tearing up my ankle in Florida.

We got a new pooch - Wookie.  He is a year old Shih-poo.



 Over the Christmas holiday's my mom taught me the awesome skill of knitting. 
I have done very little sewing since then.  My yarn collection has increased and the projects keep on coming.  Knitting is my new addiction! 
I hope to be able to stay on top of things a little better this year.  Hopefully I will find some time to fill everyone in on the activities of our family.



Post a Comment